CARBONATION AND PREMIX CARBONATION SYSTEMS.
Automatic systems ranging from 2,000 – 60,000 Litres per Hour
Designed especially to handle
- Alco Pops
- Soft Drinks
- Products with cells such as fruit juices, high juice carbonates.
- The Beer is delivered direct from the Bright Beer Tanks, to its own stainless steel and glass receiver vessel, which contains level management systems
- The beer is then pumped from this vessel via the progressive cavity pump system. This ensures the continuous pressure and gentle handling of product
- The product is then received in the Carbonating Pressure Vessel
- This vessel contains its own level control system
- Product temperature is closely monitored by its own controller which changes CO2 volumes according to the temperature change. This gives continuity of CO2 within the product
- During carbonation, de-aeration is carried out, removing any air/oxygen contained in the beer
- A variable speed over pressure pump is installed at the outlet of the machine, to give extra control with difficult beers when fobbing occurs during the filling process.
- The over pressure pump can also be utilised for cleaning of the filling machine.
- Normal operating temperature up to 8oC for beer / Cider ambient
- Also available with mixed gas option- CO2 and Nitrogen.
- Pressure Vessel manufactured in 304 or 316 stainless steel, machine welded and certified to current pressure vessel regulations
- Pipe work and Fittings supplied in 316 stainless steel
- All certification supplied with purchase of machine
- Skid Frame supplied in 304 stainless steel
- Progressive cavity pump being driven by stainless steel shaft giving very low maintenance
- Stainless steel control panel containing switch gear
- The machine is designed to be user friendly, with minimum maintenance
- The open frame design allows easy cleaning and good access to pumps and fittings
- All product contact parts are manufactured in food quality materials
- Complete set of working instructions supplied with machine
- Low filling pressures
- Low power consumption
ENVIROMENT FRIENDLY SPECIFICATIONS:
- Lower filling pressures
- Lower power consumption – more cost effective
- Lower CO2 pressures required result in
- Less filling pressures required
- Less CO2 wastage at snift
- Less bottle fobbing
- Fewer bottle explosions means:-
- Less machine stoppages
- and Product wastage
- CO2 being used efficiently – more cost effective
- Greater efficiency
POWER COMSUMPTION AND CO2 USAGE
|CARBONATOR||INSTALLED POWER||ABSORBED POWER||POWER CONSUMPTION PER LITRE OF PRODUCT IN WATTS||CO2 CONSUMPTION PER LITRE
|2000 Litres per Hour|
|1.5KW||0.73KW||0.36 Watts per Litre||Per litre at 3 Volumes = 6.2 grams/Litre
|Over pressure pump||1.1KW||0.739KW||0.36 Watts per Litre |
|4000 Litres per Hour|
|2KW||1.3KW||0.325 Watts per Litre||Per litre at 3 Volumes = 6.2 grams/Litre
|Over pressure pump||1.5KW||1.0KW||0.25 Watts per Litre|
- Instrumentation ABB
- Monitoring IVO
- Pressure sensors Vega
- Level controls Mobrey
- Co2 control valve Sampson
- Solenoid valves Burkert
- Electrical components Telemechanique
- Pneumatics Norgren, Festo or similar
- Pumps Mono pumps UK
- Pressure vessel manufactured to PD5500, ASME V111 and 3rd party inspected
The machines are fully guaranteed for a period of 12 months after delivery. This guarantee applies to parts only and all labour costs and associated charges as per the day work schedule will be charged on an additional invoice.
Electronic, electric and parts having normal wear and tear are not covered within this warranty period.
Items not of original manufacture or not installed by Carbonation Techniques Limited are not covered.